We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Plan to succeed

I think Helen, in her comment to my last post, hit upon a favorite subject of mine in this healthy choice living....that is planning. If you don't plan you will not succeed.

Plan what you are going to eat for the day. You can't just go off without food and then when it is time to eat figure out what you will eat. There are too many quick fixes to tempt you.

I always keep 100 to 130 calorie snacks in my office. (Don't tell the mice!) And before I leave I throw a banana or apple in my purse if that is what I plan for a snack during the morning or afternoon. Keep non perishable snacks in your purse and car.

Also, you can't eat all your calories by noon and starve the rest of the day. Plan to spread it out.

When I travel by air I take an insulated bag with a cold Slim Fast for my meal and some snacks. If it is a long day I'll throw 2 Slim Fast in.

Plan to exercise. When I don't plan I don't go. Too many things cry out for my attention and the day is gone. I have started going at 7 am. This is working out great because I get it over with for the day and I am energized.

Plan for success! Don't just expect it to happen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Thanks for the compliment. I am behind everyone of you and if there is anything I can do to help I want to.

Good planning!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home