Oops.. I thought no sugar for me.
You guys can make fun of me, I don't care. I said I was going to go off of sugar. Well in my mind.. that meant no more sugar in my tea, and cut out the candy. I was NOT thinking that it meant cutting out chocolate and/or other sweets. I was just thinking, I can't have any sugar.
So I was talking to Merrily and she was saying how it was looking that I've lost a bit of weight. Then I said ya, but I had a chocolate bar that day. Then I explained to her that I cut the sugar out of my eating, and she started laughing saying that chocolate IS sugar. So indeed she's right.. I dunno what I was thinking!! But that's the first time I've had chocolate I think since Christmas.... so I'm doing well. I think what is helping me is all the water I'm drinking and cutting out those starbucks chocolate, caremal covered prezels and the sugar from my teas, and lets not forget.... going up those 12 floors (250 stairs).
Neways.. Merbear wanted me to share that with every1.. and I'm a bit embarressed about it, but I will try harder from this point on not to eat any of those kind of sweets.
Have a great day all you loosers!!
So I was talking to Merrily and she was saying how it was looking that I've lost a bit of weight. Then I said ya, but I had a chocolate bar that day. Then I explained to her that I cut the sugar out of my eating, and she started laughing saying that chocolate IS sugar. So indeed she's right.. I dunno what I was thinking!! But that's the first time I've had chocolate I think since Christmas.... so I'm doing well. I think what is helping me is all the water I'm drinking and cutting out those starbucks chocolate, caremal covered prezels and the sugar from my teas, and lets not forget.... going up those 12 floors (250 stairs).
Neways.. Merbear wanted me to share that with every1.. and I'm a bit embarressed about it, but I will try harder from this point on not to eat any of those kind of sweets.
Have a great day all you loosers!!
1 Comments:
Oh, Jessie, that is sooo funny! I know what you mean though! You just don't think that one thing has sugar, cause you are used to it. It's hard though to have absolutely no sugar, and I salute you! Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home