We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Not there to report

So sorry I wasn't there to report and get good reports today! I kept waking up through the night with a very sore throat. When I got up to get ready it was so sore and I was hacking and hacking a dry cough.

Hopefully, I'll be up again and there tonight. I want those Yellow Pages posted!!

I am at 5 lbs. as of this date. Pretty much on target!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Hope you are better tonight! Logan has a really nasty cough right now too, and it makes him so miserable! I posted my yellow pages this morning! I am soo excited!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Thanks Amy, I feel it will give us all a boost to see those yellow pages stack up and the bodies melt away!

Yes, the cough is quite annoying! I might try to get something for it so I can come and not disturb the peace tonight!!

The throat is much better, Thank God! My head feels quite woozy though!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I am enjoying it. It is helping me while I help others! Win Win situation!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home