None yet
No loss yet! I am aggravated and disappointed no matter how I can logicize ( my new word which means to exercise logic) what might be the cause. I am no where near my goal weight and it is not like I have not made drastic changes in my habits recently. After that venting....... I will keep on.
Someone said today that I might need to be having my greatest amount of carbs in the early part of the day. Like before 1 pm. I have no problem with carbs in the morning but do in the afternoon. Maybe this is what I need to do.
Does anybody know anything about thyroid test numbers and what is "normal" etc.
Walking and not fainting (or losing)
Someone said today that I might need to be having my greatest amount of carbs in the early part of the day. Like before 1 pm. I have no problem with carbs in the morning but do in the afternoon. Maybe this is what I need to do.
Does anybody know anything about thyroid test numbers and what is "normal" etc.
Walking and not fainting (or losing)
2 Comments:
http://www.ithyroid.com/thyroid_test_interpretation.htm
This link gave the following measurements. Not sure if they are the same as the Canadian ones?
Adult Reference Ranges:
T4 = 5.6-13.7 ug/dl (mcg/dl)
FT4 = 0.8-1.5 ng/dl
T3= 87-180 ng/dl
FT3 = 230-420 pg/d;
TSH = 0.4-4.5 mIU/L (mU/L)
Well, Mrs. Wizzle, Keep logicizing!! It's the only way we can make it!!!
You will lose on the scales....and I am sure you have gone done in inches.
Post a Comment
<< Home