My kind of advice!
In an interview Dr. Oz, a cardiac surgeon, was asked "What is your opinion on the benefits of massage?"
He answers: "Massage can be very beneficial in terms of pain and stress reduction. We give massages to every one of our cardio patients at the hospital. Many of them have never had a massage before, but once they try it, they realize it's something they want to continue. I'm a big believer in the benefits of massage therapy."
I have read a lot lately on the way stress can add to your abdominal fat. Dr Oz says" The kind of obesity that cardiologists worry about is the fat around your belly. Large thighs and big rump aren't really the issue. It's the extra weight in the abdominal area that drives most of metabolic syndrome (a cluster of medical conditions, such as hypertension and high cholesterol, that greatly increases the risk of diabetes, coronary heart disease and stroke)
So stress should be reduced.....
Anyone interested I know an awesome massage therapist!
He answers: "Massage can be very beneficial in terms of pain and stress reduction. We give massages to every one of our cardio patients at the hospital. Many of them have never had a massage before, but once they try it, they realize it's something they want to continue. I'm a big believer in the benefits of massage therapy."
I have read a lot lately on the way stress can add to your abdominal fat. Dr Oz says" The kind of obesity that cardiologists worry about is the fat around your belly. Large thighs and big rump aren't really the issue. It's the extra weight in the abdominal area that drives most of metabolic syndrome (a cluster of medical conditions, such as hypertension and high cholesterol, that greatly increases the risk of diabetes, coronary heart disease and stroke)
So stress should be reduced.....
Anyone interested I know an awesome massage therapist!
2 Comments:
I lovvvveee a massage!!!
I can honestly say that MerBear is an awesome massage therapist. I have had many different ones in the US and in Canada. And the fact that she comes to your house for less than most do it in their place is unreal. She is really too cheap for what you get!
SHE ROCKS!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home