We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Murphy's Law

Well, the law of averages said it had to happen to somebody. Murphy's law says it had to happen to me. I did not lose any weight. I think it is time to invest in a scale that is at home. The one upstairs frustrates me to no end. According to it I could have lost or gained. So I chose the middle road, none. That said, I know that I will eventually go down in numbers. I am doing the right thing. I will tweak my diet some and keep on going. I've been at it too long and have to0 far to go to stop now. Especially with all this support and fellow fighters.

Keep it up or should I say keep it down!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

For sure Mrs. Wizzle you are doing the right thing. Dump the scales and get some good ones! Also, remember the measurements tell a truer story! I wouldn't care what the scales said if I looked good in my some of my clothes I have outgrown again! Proof is in the look!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Absolutely! It is sooo frustrating when your scales are off. I know mine are, too and I am going to get a new one this week! Just keep it up, and it WILL come off!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home