Missing Yellow Page Phone Book!

Judy is a Loser has lost her first Yellow Page phone book!
A Yellow Page phone book weighs approx. 5 lbs. That is the amount I have lost to date.
I have posted a poster board in the ladies washroom.
Everytime you lose 5 lbs please write your name on a Yellow Page phone book picture that I am providing and tape it to the poster.
If you want I can write your name on and post if for you if you let me know.
The yellow page phone book pictures are available at the front desk and also from me.
It will be great to see them pile up and cover the sheet!
6 Comments:
Yea, Sis. King! You are such a motivation for me, and once I lose all I need to lose, I can give alot of the credit to you for your persistence and encouragement. Love you and God bless!
That is so incredible! I am amazed at that kind of loss because you are so close to your goal weight. Way to go! You are working hard and it shows!
I talked to one person about putting their loss in the bathroom and they were too embarassed to put it up. I told them to put it up anonymously so we could celebrate the total loss of everybody who was trying. Is that okay?
For sure! If you don't want your name on the book that's fine. Just let us know so we can put one up for you with no name!! We just want to have as many as possible for motivation. To celebrate hard work!!!!
Hey, I am too excited about this to be embarrassed! Everyone can see that I have quite a bit to lose, so up with the name!
Same here Amy. It is pretty obvious how far I have to go. Now, I will not, never, ever put up how much I actually weigh! Nuh uh! Oh dear there is that pride again, sighhhhh...... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home