Midpoint-26 days to go!
Well, here we are at the midpoint of our 52 day journey. I personally have enjoyed traveling with such a crew. It has been so encouraging for me.
And rewarding. When I read your comments and visually see the results on you I rejoice. We are making a difference.
I just got back from Curves and feel I have made a habit of this exercise bit! I have faithfully gone to Curves one day and then gone on the elliptical the next. I feel a difference for sure!
I also am enjoying getting it done early in the morning so I have the rest of the day guilt free!
Thanks for joining me on this trip!
And rewarding. When I read your comments and visually see the results on you I rejoice. We are making a difference.
I just got back from Curves and feel I have made a habit of this exercise bit! I have faithfully gone to Curves one day and then gone on the elliptical the next. I feel a difference for sure!
I also am enjoying getting it done early in the morning so I have the rest of the day guilt free!
Thanks for joining me on this trip!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home