Is Diet a Four Letter Word?
Diet can be translated as food and drink, eating habits, nutritional regime, or food intake. Because most people go on “fad diets” it has a bad connotation.
Everyone is basically on a “diet”. However, our steady diet is different from a period of time when we reduce our food intake and increase our exercise to put us in a position where we can be on a more reasonable long term “diet”.
I have never been for starvation “diets”. I feel that any form of food intake reduction should be smart healthy food choices.
To maintain our desired goal after our “reduction diet” we still have to make the right choices for a lifetime. Our “standard diet” or food intake should be for our health as well as our desire to have a pleasing body.
However you say it or translate it you must feel positive about it in your own mind. It for sure is a mind game!
We are losers. Whether it be in inches, lbs., or dress sizes. OUR GOAL IS TO LOSE! It is true that the scales are not the only measure of success. I highly suggest measuring. You for sure will see inches melt when the scales are saying nothing is happening.
Everyone is basically on a “diet”. However, our steady diet is different from a period of time when we reduce our food intake and increase our exercise to put us in a position where we can be on a more reasonable long term “diet”.
I have never been for starvation “diets”. I feel that any form of food intake reduction should be smart healthy food choices.
To maintain our desired goal after our “reduction diet” we still have to make the right choices for a lifetime. Our “standard diet” or food intake should be for our health as well as our desire to have a pleasing body.
However you say it or translate it you must feel positive about it in your own mind. It for sure is a mind game!
We are losers. Whether it be in inches, lbs., or dress sizes. OUR GOAL IS TO LOSE! It is true that the scales are not the only measure of success. I highly suggest measuring. You for sure will see inches melt when the scales are saying nothing is happening.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home