We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I B Loosing

Hey Gurlz.... Just letting everyone know...I'm down 5 pounds since the time we've started!!

This is great!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Another Yellow Page Phone Book!!!

Sign yours and tape on our poster!!

You go girl!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Another one so close to your goal weight and what a loss! Those stairs are worth it,eh? Twitching legs and all. The We B Losin' group rocks!!!!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Yea, Jessie! That is just so awesome! Isn't it exciting to have all this encouragement?

12:22 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Lve me.. lol.. jk Mom. I don't think I've been this small since I was in like Junior high before all the steriods and before I broke my leg... I'm excited too!!!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home