Good Morning!
I made it. Went to exercise for the fourth time this week. I upped my bike to 6 kms but..... didn't do the ball exercises. There were too many people there and I wasn't comfortable showing off my inexpertise. I know, pride, pride, pride. I do have some you know. Ha ha too much! I'll get there. Have a great weekend! When are we having a meeting with the others who aren't apart of this blog to share their successes?
3 Comments:
I too have been consistent with my exercise this week. I went to Curves 2 times and was on the machine 2 times for 20 minutes and will be on the machine again tomorrow morning before church.
We really should have a meeting with the other gals. I was going to say Wed night after service but Matt comes in so.....we'll have to think of a time.
Maybe Sunday night after church?
Sounds good, then everybody will have weighed if they are going Sunday to Sunday.
Post a Comment
<< Home