We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Finally!

I did it! I made it one day with no sugar. Again. I have realized, for me personally, I have to do without it! I cannot have any because I can not keep it under control. Eating it starts out small, maybe one thing, once in awhile and soon it is soooo.... out of control, the scale is going up and I am eating mostly sugar content, not a vegetable in sight. This week has been a major struggle because of that. But..... with God's help one day down, many more successful ones to go.......

That is my number one success. Number Two. I did get my three days of exercise in this week, plus walking and other things outside of my exercise place. The kids have committed to walking with me at lunch time so they don't have to wear uniforms this week before exams. Their idea. Ha ha ha . As I walk around the fellowship hall, or the parking lot my mantra is..... I'm going to be skinny for camp, I'm going to be skinny for camp. I nod my head and keep walking. they giggle and laugh... but we'll just see, eh?

The scale is down either 2.5 or nothing. I am using the one upstairs and it seems I found a couple of spots that could be my weight. I don't usually weigh every week, either, but I will for this challenge.

Weigh to go all you losers! Keep up the great work! You are all so inspiring!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Wow.. You ladies are doing soo good. It's inspiring to see everyone on the wagon!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

You are such an inspiration. I admire your determination to make it without any gimmicks. Just plain ole common sense and tenacity! GO MRS WIZZLE GO!!!!!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home