Ever fell off the wagon?
Yes, I have and I am struggling to get back on! It's not been really bad, but enough that I feel sooo guilty, and I keep kicking myself big time! I just get such horrible cravings at this time and it's always for things that are no no's! Stress does it too, and right now...sigh...I can't say things are so peaceful! Life...sorry guys I don't mean to complain, it's just nice to have somewhere to write it out and know I have friends to help! Love ya all!
3 Comments:
OK, girl, you're done. Now just stop right now. What ever is done is past, you cannot un-eat it. Start fresh right now and then keep on going. Doesn't matter what it was or how much. Don't beat yourself over the head with it. Learn from it and subsititute something else next time. Just start fresh, now. NOW!!!!!
Now that you have started fresh again, think about the next time. Stress IS going to happen, hormones do have cycles. What are you going to do? Walk? Have you done that today? It is beautiful out today! What if it is cold? Could you manage without 100 or 50 calories a day and save them for this time and give yourself "permission" to hork it all down at once? Any other ideas guys? I know that if you have a plan it will work. "Judy is Loser" has conversations, even raging arguments with herself. Would that work for you? Call someone right away if talking to yourself wouldn't work... before you actually do it. Would that work for you? What about a day off a week. When you eat what you want within reasonable limits.
What ever you decide.You can do it! Let us know your plan. Love ya
Back up on the wagon you go!!!
We are not leaving you behind!!!
Like Mrs. Wizzle says: Plan!! Watch out for triggers that work against your success!
Yes, I have quite the conversations with myself. Is giving into this temptation worth not reaching my goal sooner!?
Also, like Mrs. Wizzle said...don't deny yourself totally. Have something "temptin" on your day off....or save for it!!
Up you go!!! There you in the wagon and we are chugging right along!!!
Thanks girls! You really do encourage me, and I am going to do this! I love you all and thank God for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home