Evening walk
Would anybody be interested in going for a nice walk on Thursday evening? It would be fun to get together once a week, if possible, and share ideas with each other while we walk together. If anyone is interested, just post comments on this post! I was thinking if we prayed from 7:00-7:30, then went on a walk to the park, all the way to 14 street, then back to the church. Exhileration and pumping each other up with a power walk in the cool evening. Sounds fun?
Have a great day!
Have a great day!
4 Comments:
Wow, Jessie I am trying to work up enough nerve to walk in the cold! LOL I love walking! We'll see how cold it is Thursday night.
Signed a wimp!
Ya, you're right!! Depending on the weather.. it's been soo nice out this weekend... I'm forgetting that it'll be snowing soon. I love walking also, we do it soo much in the summer!
Ha, ha, ha! I know... you are trying to kill me.... I could never keep up with you two (Jessiegurl and JIL)Not long from now but not at this present time. Parking lot and small fellowship hall for me. Ha ha ha ! =) You'd have to pick me up on your way back and I don't think your quite ready for that. tks though
OOOOOK!! I give it up then. I saw snow this morning neways! Maybe we can go sledding instead.. lol.. just joking!
Keep up walking around the fellowship hall, then maybe in the sumemr when u'all are skinny we can go jogging outside. :0).
Post a Comment
<< Home