Effects of Green Tea
I did some research on Green tea and it's absolutely amazing the effects it has on us. Did you know that green tea has very powerful anti-oxidents in it, and becuase of that see below for some effects:
*Recent American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says that green tea increases metabolish and oxidizes fat without raising the heart rates.
*Studies have shown that drinking a cup of green tea every day, a loss of 5 poounds will be taken off in a full year.
*Drinking green tea helps burn more caleries
*It reduces cholestrol levels & triglycerides, boost the immune system, possesses 50 times more strength than Vitamin E&C, helps reduce cancer and rheumatiod arthritis!
These are all the benefits, it's a major help when trying to loose weight because of the increase of matabolism! Although, if you put sugar or honey it reduces the results. So come on girls... along with the water... if you can, drink a couple cups of green tea a day. I have been doing it for the past 6 months, and I notice a differance.
You can purchase a good bag of green tea leaves from the T&T Asian market. I prefer the Japanese green drink because it has the strongest flavour. You can even buy the little pots to allow the leaves to sit in the pot and pour spout with a screen.
Neways.. I'm going to go drink my green tea I just poured and eat the wonderful cup of 100% All Bran for breakfast!
*Recent American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says that green tea increases metabolish and oxidizes fat without raising the heart rates.
*Studies have shown that drinking a cup of green tea every day, a loss of 5 poounds will be taken off in a full year.
*Drinking green tea helps burn more caleries
*It reduces cholestrol levels & triglycerides, boost the immune system, possesses 50 times more strength than Vitamin E&C, helps reduce cancer and rheumatiod arthritis!
These are all the benefits, it's a major help when trying to loose weight because of the increase of matabolism! Although, if you put sugar or honey it reduces the results. So come on girls... along with the water... if you can, drink a couple cups of green tea a day. I have been doing it for the past 6 months, and I notice a differance.
You can purchase a good bag of green tea leaves from the T&T Asian market. I prefer the Japanese green drink because it has the strongest flavour. You can even buy the little pots to allow the leaves to sit in the pot and pour spout with a screen.
Neways.. I'm going to go drink my green tea I just poured and eat the wonderful cup of 100% All Bran for breakfast!
1 Comments:
Is this a special kind of green tea? Where do you buy it?
Post a Comment
<< Home