Day 4
Well, this is Day 4 and all is well so far....I just got back from Curves and feel excited to be on my way to 15 lbs. off!
As has been stated. We need short and long term goals. 52 days sounds better than a year! We can do it for 52 days. Now only 48 days! We will celebrate together!
Then when that is finished we will be so excited over the results that we can take on another goal with confidence and excitement.
Mrs. Wizzle I thought it was so good in your card to me that you stated your reward for reaching one of your short term goals was not food related. We enjoy food and we have occassional treats but it is not our comfort and reward.
Welcome helham to the blog. I put a comment under your post.
As has been stated. We need short and long term goals. 52 days sounds better than a year! We can do it for 52 days. Now only 48 days! We will celebrate together!
Then when that is finished we will be so excited over the results that we can take on another goal with confidence and excitement.
Mrs. Wizzle I thought it was so good in your card to me that you stated your reward for reaching one of your short term goals was not food related. We enjoy food and we have occassional treats but it is not our comfort and reward.
Welcome helham to the blog. I put a comment under your post.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home