Day 18
Wow, Day 18! It is clicking off so fast. A great big Thank You to all you wonderful losers! You are inspiring me! The journey to weight loss and well being is so much easier with companions along the way. As I have said before "Misery loves company!" For real, it is not actually misery....I feel much better emotionally and physically....except when I am in the midst of dire temptation.....or about to fall off the machine with exhaustion....LOL! Just joking. I am actually enjoying this a lot. And the thrill of seeing everyone excited and on the road to a lifetime of good health and mobility is awesome to say the least!
34 days left of this segment of the journey. Then those who were close and met their final goal will embark on the journey of maintenance. Which by the way is a difficult mind game as well.
Those who have more to go on the weight loss journey will...pause a second.... take a breath....set their next goal....and start down the next path!
Together we will keep losing and maintain our previous losses.
I am in it for the long haul with all of you! I will not jump ship!
34 days left of this segment of the journey. Then those who were close and met their final goal will embark on the journey of maintenance. Which by the way is a difficult mind game as well.
Those who have more to go on the weight loss journey will...pause a second.... take a breath....set their next goal....and start down the next path!
Together we will keep losing and maintain our previous losses.
I am in it for the long haul with all of you! I will not jump ship!
2 Comments:
Oh, I hope you don't jump ship on me! I need you for the long haul! We got a new scale last night, and it's digital so hopefully it does a better job than the last one! Dinner last night was fabulous, fancy and very low in calories! Yea!!!!!!!! Thank you!
You made it through another potential temptation disaster time! YEAH! And you enjoyed your choice. That is fantastic. We are learning for sure!
For sure I'll be with you until you reach your goal and after for keeping the weight off and the good choice lifestyle continuing.
Post a Comment
<< Home