Day 10
Can you believe it is already Day 10!!! This has been so much easier for me with all of you on the same page with me!!! The days are ticking off so fast and we are losing as the days slip away.
I am doing so good with the mind game!!! Just knowing that you are doing it too has a postitive effect on my attitude. Now that has to sick right...that I need friends to share in my suffering! LOL!
Thanks for the help!
I am doing so good with the mind game!!! Just knowing that you are doing it too has a postitive effect on my attitude. Now that has to sick right...that I need friends to share in my suffering! LOL!
Thanks for the help!
2 Comments:
The thing is if we don't find time to take care of these frail bodies we will run out of time period! I have found I have to schedule it in. I have an appointment with myself!
Sometimes having someone that is going to the gym with you makes you stick to the schedule more. You know they are waiting for you.
Oh MY WORD.. Yes I'm yelling... lol. I just walked all the stairs in my work building. 12 floors of stairs... and my lungs are burning, and leg muscles twitching..haha! Exercise is soo much fun ;0).
Post a Comment
<< Home