Busy but still checking
Hey everyone, I have been majorly going but I am still taking time to check out the blog.
I am being good although there are lots of temptations around cooking like I am for the company.
Also, I am doing my exercise! Despite the busy schedule I decided I WILL EXERCISE!!! NO EXCUSES!!! So with 3 hours sleep I got up at 7 and went to Curves.
Water is definitely one of the major keys to weight loss. Keep on drinking!!! Water that is! LOL
I am being good although there are lots of temptations around cooking like I am for the company.
Also, I am doing my exercise! Despite the busy schedule I decided I WILL EXERCISE!!! NO EXCUSES!!! So with 3 hours sleep I got up at 7 and went to Curves.
Water is definitely one of the major keys to weight loss. Keep on drinking!!! Water that is! LOL
3 Comments:
Oh Bummer! You mean I have to get rid of the cases of beer I bought???
You is crazy lady! that is one day I wouldn't have exercised or would have done it later in the afternoon. Good for you! Dedication! Weightloss here we come! Soon a new phone book!
That's great Mom... you are doing good! Keep it up!
Post a Comment
<< Home