Back on Track!
Good morning ladies! I am absolutely delighted to say I have dropped another 2 pounds this week! I haven't done any exercise...bad, bad!!! But I got my treadmill today so let's see what I can do with that! By the way, you all look fantastic, and I am quite excited to see what we all look like at the end of our journeys. It will be a time to celebrate, and that is just what we will do! With...fat free stuff??? Bummer!
3 Comments:
Go girl!
You lost 2 more! That is a good weight loss for a week.
Just think how much it will be enhanced with the exercise!!!!
You will see a marked difference in your inches when you start that regularly! I guarantee it!!
Bummer? Are should you say with small bum!!!!!
Why don't we DO something to celebrate. I'd be up for a day of scrapbooking! Ha ha. Seriously about the do something what about.... a facial.... shopping... (ugghh!) a day in Banff... try out a new gym... they usually will let you for free.. ha ha. any ideas guys....
Post a Comment
<< Home