We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Amazing Mrs. Wizzle!!!




Mrs. Wizzle,
You are amazing me!! I am too chicken to try the ball and you go and do it! What a gal!

You are looking so great as well! If I am excited at your progress now just think how excited I will be to see you at your final goal! We will have one more evermore celebration!

You are an inspiration to me! And to many others! You are doing one of the most difficult things there is to do! And you are doing it the healthy route. No fads or gimmicks!

I know you have your bad days but overall you have such an upbeat positive outlook on it. You set your mind to it over a year ago and you are doing it!

You just keep getting up and putting one foot in front of the other are marching steadfastly toward your goal! Onward!!! I salute you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

You made me cry! Tks for the vote of confidence... I appreciate all the words of wisdom and encouragement from you all.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Well...it's all true! What can I say!?

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home