We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

52 Days

Well...after hearing Pastor King ask us to dedicate the first 52 days in 2006 to feasting on the Word, Prayer...etc., I decided that I would at the same time do a 52 day diet!

Hey, I am trying anything to get this mind in gear to lose this weight...don't laugh! Here she goes again....LOL~

Well...we'll just have to see won't we!

This is Day 3 and I am doing good. I will be weighing in every Sunday morning and charting my loss. I expect to lose 2 lbs. per week. That means at the end I should have lost 14.5 lbs. I am rounding that off to 15 lbs in 52 days!

Are you with me? I have several ladies that are joining me. I will be adding them to this blogspot soon.

49 days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home