1/2 Yellow Page Please
Someone asked me this morning if they could put up 1/2 a yellow page by losing 2 1/2 lbs. It is all they had to lose. And they are trying to maintain after they lost their weight.
I said "For Sure".
So if you are someone that is trying to maintain and have gained just a bit and have taken it off...go for it put up your 1/2 Yellow Page!!!!
Boy wouldn't that be nice to just have 1/2 of one to lose!!!!!
Well...... you will be there!!!! When it happens you will be so excited that you stuck it out!
I can't wait!!!
I said "For Sure".
So if you are someone that is trying to maintain and have gained just a bit and have taken it off...go for it put up your 1/2 Yellow Page!!!!
Boy wouldn't that be nice to just have 1/2 of one to lose!!!!!
Well...... you will be there!!!! When it happens you will be so excited that you stuck it out!
I can't wait!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home